Become a Harlequin London Trendsetter and win £1000 worth of products from our brands!
We are delighted to be taking part in Decorex International this year, and are even more excited that our stand is right next to the champagne bar designed by Martin Brudnizki.
We’re so excited in fact that we thought we should run a competition to celebrate....
At Harlequin London we specialise in three areas: tableware, decorative accessories and lighting. On our Decorex stand this year, we’re going to recreate two stunning, yet very distinctive themes inspired by English Baroque and Manhattan Loft, using products from the 120 brands we represent.
We believe that these two looks are going to feature heavily in A/W13 interiors. And we’d love to see your interpretations of both themes!
The two most creative boards inspired either with English Baroque or Manhattan Loft theme will win their choice of Harlequin London products up to a retail value of £1000.
Want to enter? Here’s how:
1) Create a moodboard of your trend predictions, either inspired with English Baroque or Manhattan Loft, capturing all of the three areas - tableware, decorative accessories and lighting. Post it on your blog/website with a short description about your chosen trend, explaining that it's part of the Harlequin London Trendsetter competition.
2) Tweet us @harlequinldn with a link to your entry before the closing date: Thursday 19 September, 5pm.
That’s it! Simple right?
Above and below you can find our Manhattan Loft and English Baroque inspirations, to give you a feel for what your competition moodboard might look like.
We're happy for you to source the images of products from wherever you want and use any products that take your fancy.
A great starting point for collating products for your A/W trend board is our brand directory, where you’ll find more than 120 leading tableware, decorative accessories and lighting brands.
The winners will be announced exclusively at Decorex International's official tweetup, hosted on Harlequin London's stand C17 on Sunday, 22 September at 4pm. For the winner to be eligible to redeem their prize, they'll have to attend the tweetup! You can RSVP to the tweetup now here.
We look forward to seeing your entries!
Terms & Conditions
• The competition closes for entries on Thursday 19 September at 5pm.
• The two winners will be entitled to choose their own products from Harlequin London’s range, up to a maximum retail value of £1000 each.
• The competition is open to all interior designers, architects and industry media (websites, blogs and magazines).
• The winners will be chosen by the Harlequin London team.
• The winners must attend the official Decorex International Tweetup to claim their prize.
Products Featured on our Moodboards
1 Pinecone by L'Objet
2 Hermes charger plate
3 Legle Limoges Porcelain
4 Hermes bread plate
5 Beaker by Sieger by Fuerstenburg
6 Christofle Jardin d'Eden by Marcel Wanders
7 Vieux Kyoto by Alberto Pinto
8 Saint-Louis Excellence
9 Veliero by Tadao Ando, manufactured by Venini
1 Aves Platinum Fluted Dessert Plate by Royal Crown Derby
3 Legle Limoges Porcelain
4 Saint-Louis Saule lampe flanelle
5 Candelabre Caffieri by Puiforcat
7 Saint-Louis Saule lampadaire claire
9 & 10 Saint-Louis